- Husband Cheating: A mature guide on what to do
- Payday loans online: A Review for Married Couples
- Are you over 40? Fastest way to lose weight
- PCOS Nearly Destroyed My family: How I reversed it -Naturally
- My affair: How I saved my marriage after I cheated on my husband
- Sex: Should women marry men half their age instead?
- 9 Divorced People Confess Exactly What Ruined Their Marriages
- Facing the Trials of Long Distance Marriage
- I was single for decades. Now I’m happily married and feel like I’ve ‘sold out.’
- How to Hook Up With and Marry a Really Hot Man
- I’m Dating A Poor Man: Should I Marry Him?
- How to Find and Keep a Good Husband – A Fool-Proof Guide for Every Single Lady
- 13 Divorced People Reveal What Ultimately Ended Their Marriages
- Physical preparation for marriage
- Where can women find eligible husbands
- Marriage and Sex: Candid insight from a man
- Infidelity as the only basis for divorce can be short-sighted
- Cultures and traditions of marriages
- How to get a husband in the 21st century -how to prepare for a husband
- Geography and geopolitics of marriage
For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here. Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
Q: What is the main goal of husbandforme.com
A: To provide informational support to women who want to settle down with men in a marriage.
Q: Is the site only for women?
A: No, but the majority of the materials here are pro-women and woman-centric.
Q: Which women are you addressing?
A: Women from all over the world regardless of national origins, religion, race, class or economic status.
Q:Are you affiliated with any government or non-governmental advocacy group?
A: No, we are not.
Q: Do you believe that all women should marry?
A: No, we do not, though we believe that a lot of women need encouragement, and empowerment in some cases, to marry.
Q: What specific support do you provide as part of your efforts?
A: We only provide information that otherwise may not be available by researching the issue (mainly through literature review) and publishing our findings here.
Q: Are you licensed or trained to provide marriage counseling or guidance?
A: No, that is why we have a disclaimer/disclosure stating clearly that our information are not always peer-reviewed -we do not claim qualification or authority in the field. However, some of our materials are from published sources, and some may be peer-reviewed.
Q: Do you offer or market commercial products or recommend such here?
A: Yes, sometimes we do.