- Husband Cheating: A mature guide on what to do
- Payday loans online: A Review for Married Couples
- Are you over 40? Fastest way to lose weight
- PCOS Nearly Destroyed My family: How I reversed it -Naturally
- My affair: How I saved my marriage after I cheated on my husband
- Sex: Should women marry men half their age instead?
- 9 Divorced People Confess Exactly What Ruined Their Marriages
- Facing the Trials of Long Distance Marriage
- I was single for decades. Now I’m happily married and feel like I’ve ‘sold out.’
- How to Hook Up With and Marry a Really Hot Man
- I’m Dating A Poor Man: Should I Marry Him?
- How to Find and Keep a Good Husband – A Fool-Proof Guide for Every Single Lady
- 13 Divorced People Reveal What Ultimately Ended Their Marriages
- Physical preparation for marriage
- Where can women find eligible husbands
- Marriage and Sex: Candid insight from a man
- Infidelity as the only basis for divorce can be short-sighted
- Cultures and traditions of marriages
- How to get a husband in the 21st century -how to prepare for a husband
- Geography and geopolitics of marriage
We at HUSBANDFORME.COM believe that human beings are becoming too intolerant of one another, and relationships between people as a whole have worsened with the increasing economic pressures and technology-induced disruptions of modern life.
Sex has replaced courtship in many instances -people date, have sex, and end it there without taking further steps to consolidate the relationship and plan a family.
More people think it a waste of time to get married or to invest their time, money and energy in building a family, and many fear marriage problems, and as such, would rather avoid it entirely.
Our goal here, therefore, is to push back a little on the side of marriage, and to use modern technology to support this old institution.
Here, we shall do our best to provide information and online resources from around the globe which encourage and empower women to seek and locate eligible men and, to marry and stay married, hopefully for life.
We love our readers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.